- Certified Kosher; approved for Passover
- Line-caught for superior quality
- Sustainably harvested
- Product of USA (Alaska) or Canada (British Columbia)
Pure and wholesome
Wild Pacific salmon is among the purest of all ocean fish.
This is why the EPA, FDA, Alaska Division of Public Health, and consumer organizations recommend it without reservation. To learn more, visit our Purity page.
King salmon nutrition
In addition to ample protein, King salmon provides three beneficial natural food factors in abundance per 6 oz portion, which will vary annually and by harvest location:
- Omega-3s – Provides six to 13 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg).
- Vitamin D3 – Provides one- to two-thirds of the child-to-adult US RDA (600 IU) … more than almost all other fish, and far more than any fortified food.
- Astaxanthin – About 1.49 mg (red king). This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits. Red king has the most astaxanthin, ivory king has the least, and marbled king falls in between.